Wednesday, March 12, 2014

It's All Thanks To You


"Takk Fyrir!" A sincere gratitude from the Vikings! After a day of being released, 24 copies of Griffin's Love: Mated for Life were sold! 

Yes, and it's all thanks to you! Having my book published was already a dream come true, but the book being sold with such an overwhelming responses were beyond words. I couldn't thank you enough for making this dream possible.

Deepest gratitude to my D Family: Shajne, Rechil, Lucy Jane, Gerrem, Amy, Luisa and Clangz for their unwavering generosity and support. You were the consummate professionals, yet you make this journey fun, too.

I owe so much to my MDH Family: Mama Tamil, Tito Tol, Tito Den, Maam Ann, Rianne, Cherry Ann, Amy, Ibn, Jane, Ariz, Jeph, Joanne, Jacque, Khayen, Cha, Myca, Meg and the whole MDH forces including our very own doctors: Dra. Lorheani, Dr. Sherif and Dr. Ahmed. I couldn't do it without you and could never thank you enough.

To my special friends: Lallaine, Sabishi, Nina, Thomas, Zhen, Zaldy, for their warmth and enthusiasm and to all my FB friends for their good humor and love.

Finally, a huge heartfelt thank you to Aina, Jojen, Joseph, YinYin, Jamjam and my entire family for more reasons that I could ever name.

No comments:

Post a Comment